Our company, ObjectLab Financial Ltd is quite involved in some open source projects. We believe that, as a whole, this family of open source projects can help you.
So what are they?
- QALab, our first project. It keeps track of QA statistics over time based on Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs, Cobertura, Simian and more to come!
- ObjectLab Kit, a series of Date calculators for business and finance. It is Apache 2.0 so feel free!
- JTreeMap, the only open source Apache 2.0 HeatMap solution for java!
- StatSVN, a cool way to discover who has done what and when in your Subversion repository (sorry we cannot help on the 'why' they did it!)
- PZFileReader, a parser for delimited or fixed-length text. It is not as easy as it sounds... very flexible.
- StatCVS, same as StatSVN but for CVS (we just contributed a bit...)
So, why a combined blog? So you can keep track of the news for all our projects in one place!
All news releases will announced here!
Benoit & the rest of the team.