So, what are the items we're working on?
- Emma support is coming, thanks to the contribution of Robert Crawford.
- Support for the XML output from Findbugs (rather than the xdoc one), some people had to run findbugs twice due to this limitation.
- A new Spider Chart will show 3 snapshots of multi-dimensional data at 0, 30 and 90 days. You'll be able to see what is happening at a glance!
- Automatic migration of the QALab XML to a new format that will also add the notion of "project" and "module" making it more hierarchical... one step closer to aggregation!
- a bit of code re-org to keep the house tidy!
- Some experimental work with storing QALab stats in a DB
So... when will it be available? Like cooking, it will be ready when it's ready... but for the impatient type, all these features are in Subversion!
Finally, we're willing to add more tools and are welcoming contributions, especially for Clover! Should not be difficult... Our main problem is that there are only 24 hours in a day!
Until next time,