The release is available on Maven Central or Under files in SourceForge.
The Source Code lives at GitHub: http://github.com/appendium/objectlabkit
Feel free to fork and contribute!
This release fixes a couple of bugs but also:
- includes a JDK8 module using java.time.LocalDate; it is the only module requiring JDK8
- includes the first official release of ObjectLab Utils a small library with
- Some caches with expiring/timeout but unlike Guava or EHCache, the cache can be refreshed in its entirety in one go; this is suitable only if you can hold the entire dataset in memory; on the plus side, you would hit the generator/DB only once.
- Lots of small utilities for BigDecimal, Integer, Boolean and Collection, mainly to deal with nulls. And if you deal with BigDecimal, Total, Average and WeightedAverage classes will be very useful.
- ConsoleMenu a way to create user menus for a console/command line application.
Benoit & the team.